Congratulations on successfully launching your restaurant!Of course, now you would like to sit back and earn profits off your business. But it doesn't come so easy. After launching your restaurant, you need to offer services which your guests love! Which is a restaurant's prime selling factors? You are right, it is food. Serving delicious, mouth-watering dishes day in day out can be difficult if you don't have your special recipes and their management under control.
1. A cloud-based Restaurant POS system allows you to save all the details of your recipes in the recipe library.
2. You can add pictures and videos of your recipes to your recipe library
3. All your food outlets can have central recipe management with a POS system.
4. Your POS system comes equipped with quick search options to get your desired recipes quickly.
5. Special privileges can be assigned to users so that you are in control of who has access to your recipes and who can edit it.
6. For offering personalized services for your guests, you can even add special notes and remarks to the recipes.
7. Easily convert the ingredients from one metric to another.
8. Modify and edit recipes easily as per the seasons, ingredients availability and guest preferences.
9. Real-time inventory updates so you know if the required ingredients are available or not.
10. Your recipes can also include nutritional information as well as a list of common allergens to give your guest a clear idea about your dishes.
11. Required menu modifiers can be added to your recipes as per your restaurant's requirements.
12. It integrates seamlessly with the kitchen Display Systems so you can even print them if and when required.
Moreover, a Restaurant POS system can provide you with detailed analytics of your popular dishes so you can plan a better menu with the new information. You can also set your recipes in multiple languages or the language of your own choice for your chains with different language zones. Also scaling recipes for large events and banquets can be done effortlessly with a POS system.
Recipe management allows you to bring all your recipes under one place and curate them with an order, You can also organize your recipe library with categories and sub-categories for ease. Give us a ring if you would like to be on top of your restaurant's recipe management with an advanced cloud-based restaurant POS system.